Innovative Products. New Ways.
New Job for You.
A Refreshing Perspective.
CooperVision is a global manufacturer of contact lenses. If you’re a wearer it’s likely that you’ve tried our products as we supply to some of largest opticians & household names in the country. We are a global business with a presence in over 40 countries, but we operate as a “big small” company. This means we can be flexible to the ever-changing market, the needs of our customers and means we are able to think outside of the box to make changes where we need to.
At CooperVision we have four key values that really define who we are as a business and our unique culture; we are dedicated, we are inventive, we are friendly, we are partners. We’re also focused on improving the way we do business every day, putting our customers first and supporting our colleagues.
Through a combination of innovative products and creative solutions, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and contact lens wearers.
We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day.
For our BeNeLux office in Gorinchem we are currently recruiting for:
Professional Services Manager, BeNeLux
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious optometrist with proven experience in training and coaching to take the next step in their career!
- After completion of an individual onboarding programme you will act as the principal technical ambassador of CooperVision internally and within the optician and optometrist community and institutions in the BeNeLux region;
- You support ECPs and Key Accounts through delivering clinical, product, communications and business training (incl. webinars and interactive workshops) to drive behaviour change in fitting contact lenses and sales growth, establishing and tracking KPIs to demonstrate impact;
- You support marketing with product communication materials to ensure eye care practitioner engagement;
- You write clinical materials for trade press, symposia and exhibitions and brief clinical writers effectively;
- You present or provide support at external or internal training events, tradeshows, conferences and seminars;
- You develop training programs for Sales and regularly co-travel with Field Sales and Key Account Managers to support their development
- You manage and develop Key Opinion Leader relationships in the region
- Reporting line into Head of Marketing & Professional Services, BeNeLux
The following qualifications and competencies are important to us:
- Education to degree level (Optometry (HBO))
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in contact lens fitting and optometry
- Wide knowledge of CooperVision products as well as wide knowledge of contact lenses and related products across the entire market
- Proven experience in coaching and designing, organizing and executing broad and specific training programmes
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Strong cross functional team worker and able to work in a matrix environment
- Well versed with MS Office
- Dutch mother tongue equivalent, fluent English written and spoken
- Office based
- Travel 40-50% in the field in BeNeLux, occasionally Europe
What can we offer you?
- Interesting tasks with a lot of creative room in an internationally operating company with first-class reputation
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus scheme
- Mobile gadgets, also for private usage
- Intensive induction, personal training and international career opportunities
- 30 days holiday per year and a very attractive pension scheme
- Attractive corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Nice colleagues and friendly atmosphere in an activity based working environment
- Free parking, tea, coffee, water & fresh fruits and vegetables
CooperVision offers you the opportunity to successfully expand the BeNeLux market in a highly motivated and dynamic team. An intensive induction and personal training and career opportunities, as well as attractive conditions are waiting for you.
The combination of strong growth, our ambition to build and invest in long term partnerships with our customers and the fact that we want to grow the contact lens category, we are expanding the team! Are you ready for a next step in your carreer and like business challenges in a dynamic working environment, please apply now! We are looking forward including you in our team!