Innovative Products. New Ways.
New Job for You.
A Refreshing Perspective.
CooperVision is a global manufacturer of contact lenses. If you’re a wearer it’s likely that you’ve tried our products as we supply to some of largest opticians & household names in the country. We are a global business with a presence in over 40 countries, but we operate as a “big small” company. This means we can be flexible to the ever-changing market, the needs of our customers and means we are able to think outside of the box to make changes where we need to.
At CooperVision we have four key values that really define who we are as a business and our unique culture; we are dedicated, we are inventive, we are friendly, we are partners. We’re also focused on improving the way we do business every day, putting our customers first and supporting our colleagues.
Through a combination of innovative products and creative solutions, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and contact lens wearers.
We're ambitious and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams, to support our mission and our vision of helping our customers see more clearly every day.
For our Benelux office in Gorinchem we are currently recruiting for:
(Junior) Brand Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Product Manager to take the next step in their career!
- After completion of an individual onboarding programme you will be responsible for planning and implementation of marketing activities for selected brands in the BeNeLux region;
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans and input for the annual BeNeLux Marketing plan, in close cooperation with the entire Marketing Department, Sales and Customer Service Departments;
- You contribute to the development and execute the annual brand budget;
- You lead and coordinate cross brand initiatives and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver first-class value-added solutions to align brand portfolio with strategic vision;
- You ensure all relevant Brand Management processes (budgeting, forecasting, planning, product launches, input into monthly reports) are completed timely and accurately;
- You are the “Insights Champion” within the BeNeLux organization; you interpret and analyse market and consumer data/-studies;
- You manage external agencies and collaborate with other partners;
- Reporting line into Head of Marketing & Professional Services, BeNeLux
The following qualifications and competencies are important to us:
- Education to degree level or equivalent (preferably Marketing Management)
- Minimum of 2-3 years Product Management experience, preferably in FMCG, Consumer Healthcare, Medical Devices, Pharma (OTC) or Vision Care
- Brand Marketing and Project Management experience an advantage
- Experience collaborating with other commercial functions and Sales /Trade Marketing
- A welcoming and positive approach to change
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Well versed with MS Office
- Dutch mother tongue equivalent, fluent English written and spoken
What can we offer you?
- Interesting tasks with a lot of creative room in an internationally operating company with first-class reputation
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus scheme
- Mobile gadgets, also for private usage
- Intensive induction, personal training and international career opportunities
- 30 days holiday per year and a very attractive pension scheme
- Attractive corporate benefits and discounts on our products
- Nice colleagues and friendly atmosphere in an activity based working environment
- Free parking, tea, coffee, water & fresh fruits and vegetables
CooperVision offers you the opportunity to successfully expand the BeNeLux market in a highly motivated and dynamic team. An intensive induction and personal training and career opportunities, as well as attractive conditions are waiting for you.
The combination of strong growth, our ambition to build and invest in long term partnerships with our customers and the fact that we want to grow the contact lens category, we are expanding the team! Are you ready for a next step in your carreer and like business challenges in a dynamic working environment, please apply now! We are looking forward including you in our team!